Seac Image Quality Assurance is the easiest and most powerful way to guarantee the quality of the images of your checks and other banking documents from all over the world.
The image quality is secured by tests:
- Seac’s IQA software performs 16 different tests to measure for defects in image quality and is compliant with the Federal Reserve Banks and ANSI X9B standards.
- Seac’s IQA tests images in real time during image capture to facilitate immediate correction when and where image errors occur.
Seac Image Quality Assurance
There are a lot of reason for trust Seac IQA:
- compliant with Federal Reserve Banks and ANSI X9B standard
- available also as an option inside ScanRead API
- detect check image quality at the acquisition time
- immediate rescan save costs and time
- available tests
- Front and Rear Image Dimension Mismatch
- Front and Rear Corners
- Document Skew
- Image too Dark
- Image too Light
- Spot Noise in the Image
- Undersize Image
- Oversize Image
- Below Minimum Compressed Data Size
- Above Maximum Compressed Data Size
- Horizontal Streaks in the Image